Why attend a Boskalis E-houseday?
A virtual inhouseday (E-house day) is a perfect event to learn about our projects, our way of working and our company culture. Also, it enables you to get insights into our career opportunities. Opportunities within our Dredging and Infra, Offshore Energy, and Salvage division.
What will the program look like?
- An information session on Boskalis: our strategy and activities.
- General information about student and starter career opportunities at Boskalis.
- Young professionals at Boskalis sharing how they made their mark.
- Personal development Q&A with Recruiters and Young Professionals
Note: we will not discuss our current career opportunities since you can find them here. Make sure to create a job alert to be informed instantly when a new opportunity is posted.
Can I participate?
This event is something for you if:
- you are a 2nd or 3rd year applied sciences (hbo) BSc student in Business Administration, Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Marine/Electrical/Naval Architecture), International Business or Finance & Control OR you are an academic (wo) MSc student in Engineering (see previous listing for the specified study tracks).
- you share our values: entrepreneurship, professionalism and teamwork;
- you are available Wednesday the 21st of April 2021;
- you are in for a fun and informative online event.
How can I register?
Make sure to register to save your spot. You will receive a confirmation of participation prior to the event. The deadline for subscribing is the 12th of April 2021. After the deadline has passed, any further registrations will be listed on the reserve list.