Dear student and/or starter,
The next inhouseday will be on the topic of Sustainability. An inhouseday is a perfect event to learn about our projects, our way of working and our company culture. Also, it enables you to get insights into our career opportunities.
This day is something for you if:
- you are a BSc/MSc student OR a graduate with less than 2 years of working experience;
- you have a study background in engineering (civil/mechanical/maritime/electrical) or finance & control;
- you share our values: entrepreneurship, professionalism and teamwork;
- you are available Wednesday the 2nd of October 2019;
- you are in for a fun and informative afternoon.
Make sure to register to save your spot. You will receive a confirmation of participation prior to the event. The deadline for subscribing is September. After the deadline has passed, any further registrations will be listed on the reserve list.
Further details about the program will be revealed during the day, but to give you an insight of what the program could look like:
- An interactive hands-on workshop to learn about one or more of our international projects;
- Personal development sessions;
- A lecture on a project or research-related topic by one of our experts;
- An information session on the Boskalis Traineeship;
- Networking drinks, informally get to know our Boskalis colleagues.
Boskalis Career Update: If not online yet in October, internships starting early 2020 will be published on our Boskalis Careers website November 2019 at the latest. The next Boskalis Traineeship will start per September 2020. Pre-registration is already possible and the official registration is due to open in January 2020.