About the program
Lots of impact on megatrends and lots of growth opportunities. That’s what the Boskalis Traineeship is all about. The Traineeship lasts a total of 18 months during which you will complete three different challenging international or national assignments, tailored to your study and background. It goes without saying that international assignments can be everywhere in the world!
Three different tracks
The Boskalis Traineeship is a unique opportunity to gain experience within an organization that encourages you to rise to the challenge and make your mark on complex infrastructural and marine projects. We offer three tracks:
- International track, worldwide
- International track, South-East Asian Region
- National track (Boskalis Nederland)
Within a track, you can opt for the technical- or financial discipline.
You kickstart your career with a lot of training. This isn’t set in stone; it continuously evolves but the following is what you can expect as a minimum.
- On and off the job coaching by a mentor, dedicated business coach, and external coach.
- Internal- and external training sessions in order to give you and your fellow Trainees more information to be able to discover what motivates you in order to specify your development goals.
- Safety courses. Safety is a top priority within Boskalis and to be able to work on our project you need to follow safety courses such as BOSIET and First Aid.
- After a training period, you go to an assignment within the Netherlands or abroad. Whatever the location of your assignment; we guarantee you to be taken out of your comfort zone and to gain a lot of experience.
Are you ready to make your mark as Trainee? This is what you need:
- Level of education for the technical discipline: fully completed a higher vocational education (hbo/ bachelor) or university (wo/ master) degree in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, maritime engineering, offshore engineering, maritime officer, land and water management, electrical engineering, electromechanics, built environment, building science, management of technology.
- Level of education for the financial discipline: fully completed higher vocational education (hbo/ bachelor) in finance & control, business administration, international business or business economics.
- Recently graduated (with 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience).
- Be available full-time as of the first of September 2020.
- Fluent in Dutch and/ or English.
- Willing to spend extended periods abroad if you opt for the international track.
Boskalis Traineeship 2020
Unfortunately, at this time, it’s not possible anymore to apply for the Boskalis Traineeship 2020.
- Contact Sandra Hofstede, Recruiter, on +31 (0)78 696 9973 if you are interested in the international track, worldwide.
- Contact Agnes Balogh, HR Manager, on +31 (0)78 696 9174 if you are interested in the international track, South-East Asian Region.
- Contact Monique Meiling, Recruiter, on +31 (0)6 29202732 if you are interested in the national track.