About the program
Lots of impact on megatrends and lots of growth opportunities. That’s what the Boskalis Traineeship is all about. The Traineeship lasts a total of 18 months during which you will complete three different challenging international or national assignments, tailored to your study and background. It goes without saying that international assignments can be everywhere in the world!
The Boskalis Traineeship is a unique opportunity to gain experience within an organization that encourage you to rise to the challenge and make your mark on complex infrastructural and marine projects. We offer two tracks:
- You kickstart your career with a lot of training. This isn’t set in stone; it continuously evolves but the following is what you can expect as a minimum.
- On and off the job coaching by mentor, dedicated business coach and external coach.
- Internal- and external training sessions in order to give you and your fellow Trainees more information to be able to discover what motivates you in order to specify your development goals.
- Safety courses. Safety is top priority within Boskalis and to be able to work on our project you need to follow safety courses such as BOSIET and First Aid.
- After a training period you go to an assignment within the Netherlands or abroad. Whatever the location of your assignment; we guarantee you to be taken out of your comfort zone and to gain a lot of experience.
Are you ready to make your mark as Trainee? This is what you need:
- Fully completed a University of Applied Sciences BSc (hbo) or Academic University BSc/MSc (wo) degree in Civil Engineering (Hydraulic Engineering, Structural Engineering, Water Management), Offshore & Dredging Engineering, Maritime Officer, Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Land & Water Management or Built Environment.
- Recently graduated (with 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience).
- Be available full-time as of the 1st of September 2021, having obtained your BSc/MSc degree.
- Entitled to work in the Netherlands.
- Good level of Dutch and/ or English.
- Willing to spend extended periods abroad if you opt for the international track.
Check the Traineeship vacancies and apply online no later than Monday, April 5th to secure you are considered for this great opportunity. Please send your CV and personal motivation in which you indicate the following: What makes you apply for Boskalis? What makes you apply for the Boskalis Traineeship instead of a regular job?
Want to know more?
Please contact Yvette van Leijsen, Campus Recruiter, on +31 (0) 78 696 8570 if you are interested in the national or international track of the Boskalis Traineeship.