Status of the vacancy
Even if we are already having interviews, your application is still more than welcome.
You will have the following responsibilities:
– Ensuring projects are run in compliance with the Organization’s requirements
– In the preparation phase of projects
o Assist in administrative set up, including authorizations
o Support the maintenance cell with preparations into approved budgets. This involves translating work orders from the vessel team into a budget.
– In the execution phase:
o support procurement to pay process (processing work orders to purchase orders to services and good delivered and paid) and the related accounting process
o work with other supporting departments within Boskalis for that matter (procurement, logistics, financial shared services center and fleet management controlling)
o support the Technical Superintendent with tracking progress in this process
o reporting overall project status and -forecast in the Budget Control Report, including keeping tack on variances
o discuss this with stakeholders (repair project team, maintenance cell, fleet management controlling)
– In the completion phase:
o Support closing down projects by administrative follow up on outstanding orders
- This position requires a strong personality with good communication skills, able to work under project pressure in differing circumstances.
- Furthermore, the role requires flexibility and you are willing to travel frequently and reside on repair locations.
- We will offer proper training into the relevant systems involved in fleet management and vessel repairs.
- You have an administrative background and related educational degree on bachelor level.
- You have preferably 2-3 years’ experience in project administration, preferably in a maritime sector environment.
- You speak and write English fluently.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.