- Offshore Energy
For our Operations Department we are currently looking for a Project Manager.
In this role you will manage and will be end responsible for realize variable size and variable complexity project(s). You will do so according to contract in a safe, healthy, environmental friendly and efficient way within time and budget. You will manage the team members within the project, while also managing the relation with the client. You will have a big influence in the execution of the projects with a turnover of between 20 million and 200 million Euros. Boskalis Subsea Cables projects vary in scope from construction contracts upto full EPC contracts covering the design of subsea cables, the procurement, the installation and the termination & testing of the array-cable package.
Other responsibilities will be:
- Defining project control structure, managing project budget and risks to accomplish optimal profit margin;
- Managing problem analyses and generate creative solutions for high level project plans and translating project plans into operational plans;
- Managing, coaching and appraising the performance of your project team;
- Ensuring optimum client relations and creating commercial opportunities;
- Drafting progress and project close-out reports for company and client;
- Developing, implementing and maintaining (inter) departmental policies, procedures and processes;
- Contributing to the tender process for project management specific aspects.
You enjoy the combination of strategic and practical solutions. You can easily deal with the occasional stress of assignments and stay client-oriented under pressure: you always want to achieve the best result.
- Minimum Higher Professional Education (Bachelor) in a technical discipline;
- At least 7 years’ experience in an offshore, maritime or oil and gas environment in multidisciplinary project management;
- You have a very good command of the English and preferably German language, both written as well as spoken;
- Willing to travel, but also willing to stay abroad during the execution phase of the project (currently in the European region but expected to expand worldwide);
- You are motivated and eager to use your skills in this role.
Boskalis Subsea Cables (BSC) specialises in subsea power cable installation, Balance of Plant maintenance for the renewables market, umbilical/flowline installation and installation of interconnectors. The company delivers added value with its robust end-to-end project management and multi-disciplinary grid-to-grid solutions. In addition, BSC complies with strict European and international industry standards, reflected in a high QHSE ranking. BSC provides quality services balanced with cost effectiveness, with a portfolio including major offshore developments in Europe and beyond.
- Being part of a professional project team;
- Numerous personal development opportunities within Boskalis Subsea Cables and parent company Boskalis;
- Work in an organisation in full development where you can contribute to the growth;
- Competitive benefits package.
Due to the holiday season, we will assess all applications in the first week of September. Expect an answer in the week after.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.