Status of the vacancy
Even if we are already having interviews, your application is still more than welcome.
- Offshore Energy
Do you have at least five years of experience working as a Project Manager in the Offshore Subsea industry? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Are you not prepared to settle for just any job and do you want to be challenged on a daily basis to work more sustainably, more efficiently and more effectively? Then you are the person we are looking for to take on the job of Project Manager Subsea Services!
You will be working as Project Manager for Boskalis Subsea Services. When a project is awarded to Boskalis, you as Project Manager are responsible that the work will be carried out in accordance to the contract. This means that you need to be fully conversant with all contract terms and conditions and that you have a complete understanding of the scope of work. You are ultimate responsible for the proper preparation, execution, reporting, evaluation and financial control of the project in accordance to applicable legal and contractual requirements and within the pre-determined timeframe and approved work budget. Of course it’s your aim to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction achievable under the conditions provided.
In your day to day work as Project Manager Subsea Services you:
- are responsible for the daily planning, execution- & progress-control of the project and as such the diving and/or ROV works so as to maximize efficient use of available resources taking into account safety, depths, duration, location, environment and nature of the work to be performed and the diving/ROV techniques and equipment available.
- will liaise with the “Main Assets, key offshore personnel and subcontractors with respect to all offshore operations.
- will take care that the project activities being performed are executed in accordance with the applicable legislation, industry standards and agreed client guidelines and regulations.
- will assure that the project organization consist of a sufficient number of persons, who are to be confirmed by crewing and/or relevant discipline manager in possession of the required qualifications, competence, approvals and certificates.
- are to maintain and strengthen internal and external good working relationships with the client, regulatory bodies, subcontractors, suppliers and governmental organizations tied to the project.
- will keep all key stakeholders informed on the relevant parts of the works.
If the following profile sounds like you then you’re the Project Manager Subsea Services we’re looking for:
- a Master degree in Engineering.
- at least five years of experience working as a Project Manager in the Offshore Energy Sector managing multi-disciplinary projects.
- extensive experience in finance, contract-, risk-, and stakeholder management.
- excellent command of English.
- a team player.
- willing and able working short periods abroad (est. 20 to 30% of your time) or as required by project.
- experience with diving and ROV related projects and activities preferred but not mandatory.
The activities of Subsea Services are focused on carrying out underwater work, including construction work, inspection, repairs and maintenance for oil and gas import/export facilities, offshore rigs, pipelines, cables and offshore wind farms. The work is performed using air diving and saturation diving as well as Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs). Working for Subsea Services means working in an environment that is both unique and challenging.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.